The innovation of the year 2015!
Seal & Protect provides a permanent connection between the keratin cells of the natural nail. Creates extreme adhesion for all artificial nail products and makes the natural nail stronger.
What does Seal & Protect Solution?
- Seal & Protect protects, improves, strengthens and enhances natural Nails
- Seal & Protect recovers damaged nails visibly
- Seal & Protect can be offered as a stand-alone nail strengthening treatment, the first professional nail hardener
- Seal & Protect creates extreme adhesion for nail polish, Gelpolish and all artificial nail products
To protect the natural nail
- Apply 2-3 layers on the natural nail for strengthening
- Can be offered as a stand-alone nail strengthening treatment for a large client base
- Forms an insoluble layer inside the upper layers of the natural nail, making it stronger and protected against solvents, water and other external influences
To recover damaged nails visibly
- Apply 2-3 layers on the natural nail
- The keratin layers are attached to each other thereby the nails improve visible
- Ideal for splitting nails
For extreme adhesion
- Apply one coat of Seal & Protect and cure
- After using Seal & protect each acrylate adheres better, because the upper layers of the natural nail partly exist of acrylates. After the residue is removed with a dry Nailwipe using firm pressure.Now any nail product can be applied.
To attach lifted parts
- Spray the nail with Prep & Wipe and let dry thoroughy
- Apply Seal & Protect and let it seep between the lifted part of the artificial nail and the natural nail
- Remove the excess of Seal & Protect and cure for 2 minutes in UV
- The artificial nail is now reattached
How to use Seal & Protect?
- Clean hands with Hand Cleanser
- Push back cuticles
- Remove Pterygium
- Remove the shine of the natural nail (optional)
- Clean and dehydrate the natural nail with Prep & Wipe
- Apply Seal & Protect and cure each layer 2 minutes in UV or 1.5 minute in the Twinlight
- Remove the residue with a dry Nail Wipe after curing each layer so also if several layers are needed!
Note: When removing the residue of Seal & Protect use a dry clean Nailwipe and use firm pressure.
The must have for each nail technician!
Contact a distributor near to you for more information!